A few of the many client logos created in FourDesign, Virginia Tech’s student-run design studio.
- Smart and Sustainable Cities, a new major in Virginia Tech’s School of Public and International Affairs (SPIA)
- The Center for Research in SEAD Education (Social, Emotional, and Academic Development)
- The River Company Brewery in Radford, VA
- The Virginia Cyber Range, a cloud-hosted system for training students across Virginia using virtual environments for realistic, hands-on cybersecurity labs and exercises
- The U.S. Cyber Range, the national extension of the Virginia Cyber Range
- At The Nexus, a professional networking event for business majors, sponsored by the Apex Systems Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- The Center for Rhetoric in Society, which studies language use through rhetorical and narrative analysis to understand significant social problems
- The Molecular Sciences Software Institute, a nexus for science, education, and cooperation whose mission is to serve the worldwide community of computational molecular science, biomolecular simulation, quantum chemistry, and materials science.
- Mirror Worlds, a NSF-funded project that researches human interaction by studying behavior and emotion in both the physical and virtual environment. https://icat.vt.edu/projects/misc/mirror-worlds.html